GUM TONE is a unique formulation of astringents which tightens gums and arrests bleeding. Babbul (Acacia arabica) and Bakul (Mimusops elengi) in GUM TONE inhibits the growth of salivary bacteria and prevents the formation of cavities. Shuddha phitkari (Alum) strengthens the gums and arrests bleeding. Vajradanti (Barleria prionitis), Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) and Khadir (Acacia catechu) have antibacterial & antiplaque activity. Karpoor (Camphora officinarum), Kaiphal (Myrica nagi) and Saindhav offer a long lasting natural fresh breath. Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) and Kankola (Piper cubeba) are antiinflammatory and analgesic.
Regular use of GUM TONE is recommended especially in diabetic patients who are prone to develop gingivitis. GUM TONE is also recommended for regular use to maintain oral hygiene.
- Bleeding, spongy and painful Gums (Gingivitis)
- Prevention of plaque formation and dental caries
- Halitosis (Bad breath)
- Post-scaling to reduce dental pockets
GUM TONE is a unique formulation of astringents which tightens gums and arrests bleeding.
- Alum, Bakul chhal & Babul chhal – Inhibit growth of salivary bacteria and prevents the formation of cavities
- Vajradanti, Lavang, Amla & Khadir chhal – Potent antibacterial & antiplaque
- Karpoor, Kaiphal & Saindhav – Natural mouth fresheners
- Nirgundi, Kankola – Antiinflammatory & analgesic
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
DOS & DON’TS
- Brush teeth twice— in the morning and at bedtime
- Brushing teeth after each meal or consumption of sweets is advisable
- Maintain good oral hygiene
- Reduce the consumption of sweets
- Consult the dentist if there is bleeding of the gums after brushing the teeth.
- Avoid smoking and chewing tobacco.