Wheezal WL39 Tonsillitis Swollen Drop is a homoeopathic remedy with a wide range of uses. It is highly effective in the treatment of inflammatory conditions and is used in throat infections. It helps reduces redness and sore throat and treats enlarged tonsils.
- Effective remedy for the treatment of inflamed tonsils with painful swelling and relieves dry cough
- It reduces enlarged tonsils and constriction of the throat
- Provides relief from intense irritation of the nose, throat, larynx and ulcerated spots on the upper wall of the throat with stinging pains
- It helps treat glandular swellings with heat and inflammation and relieves sore throat
- Beneficial for patients who have difficulties swallowing with ulcerated sore throat and diphtheria
Take 10-15 drops in water before meals, four times a day or as directed by the physician.