Induces pigmentogenesis (production of skin pigment, melanin)
- Augments tyrosinase activity and melanin production.
- Increases dendrite formation in melanocytes.
- Transfers melanin to keratinocytes.
- Psoralea corylifolia contains psoralens that accelerates the photo-oxidation of DOPA and promotes pigmentation.
- Wrightia tinctoria contains flavonoids, tannins, glycosides and phenolic compounds that augment healing properties of skin.
- Indigofera tinctoria contains rich source of pigment indigo, a natural colouring agent.
- Piperine in Piper longum promotes melanocyte proliferation and transfers melanin pigment to the skin.
Apply Tolenorm oil on affected areas thrice a day. Continue usage till total re-pigmentation occurs.
As directed by the physician.