- Terminalia arjuna: Cardiac tonic
- Elettaria cardamomum: Anti flatulent
Tensol is a judicious amalagamation to solve hypertension. Saints and rishis called Siddhas had evolved the anologues to the present calcium channel blockers.Tensol normalizes cardiac rhythm, causes vasodilatation with the provisio of alkaloids such as arjunesine,arjunine. Head ache due to hypertension is relieved by tensol and in addition diuretic and tranquillising effects are taken care of by other components. Mild laxative effect prevents secondary strain on heart. Tensol eases physical and mental tension and regularizes the function of circulatory system and autonomous nervous system.
- Adults: Taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day. Leafy vegetables and fiber-rich vegetable diet is advised. Oily food and salt should be completely avoided.
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Geriatric Use: As directed by the Physician
- Diabetics / pregnant women and nursing mothers / cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician.
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Tensol is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.
- Initial Dosage: 2 or 3 capsules a day / 1-0-1 as directed by the physician after food and never on an empty stomach. It is also the recommended starting dosage.
- Maintenance Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day
- Maximum Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day