To relieve all types of inflammation of mucous membranes, especially with inflammations of the eye; measles.
Remedies in this combination all relieves inflammation of mucous membranes. The improvement is rapid and lasting.
Complications are largely circumvented by the administration of this combination.
- Arum triphyllum: Burning and stitching pain of inflamed mucous membranes together with irritation of the eyes and skin rashes.
- Atropinum: Acute inflammation, febrile states, congestion of the head, dry mucous membranes, affecting the upper respiratory system in particular.
- Ferrum phosphoricum and Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni: Catarrhal affections, photophobia, sticky perspirations.
- In the acute stage frequent repetition is necessary
- Start with 8 to 10 drops in water to be given in 1/2 to 1 hour intervals
- Babies should be given 3 to 5 drops in water
- On improvement lower the frequency of administration to 1 to 2 hourly