Injuries of all types, fracture, luxation, sprain, concussion of brain, wounds caused by fire-arms or sharp weapons, involving bleeding. May be used as a complementary remedy in feverish infections, sepsis, and in general on account of its stimulating effect on the defensive energy of the organism.
The present remedy also covers excesses in sports, overstrain, as for instance of laborers carrying heavy weights (heart strain), and rheumatism occuring where old injuries have been sustained.
- Arnica: Acts on the arterial system, regularizing effect on the blood circulation, removes stoppages.
- Belladonna: Against inflammation.
- Calendula: Specially in contusion.
- Echinacea angustifolia: Against inflammation and septic complications.
- Hamamelis: Bleeding and venous stasis.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Consequences of overexertion and dislocation.
- Ruta: Unduly strenuous efforts.
- Symphytum: In fracture.
- In acute injuries every 10 minutes 10-15 drops in a little water or undiluted
- In fracture, take, the first day every 1/4 hour, the second day every ½ hour, the third day every hour, 15 drops. Then 3-6 times daily 10-15 drops, possibly before meals
- In influenza and cardiac complaints (caused by overstrain) use the present remedy alternatively with other remedies according to the degree of gravity, every ¼ - ½ hour.