Piles, are swollen veins in your anus and lower rectum, similar to varicose veins. It is indicated for Hemorrhoids internal and external, bleeding or non bleeding or non bleeding.
- Painless bleeding during bowel movements or small amounts of bright red blood at times.
- Itching or irritation in your anal region
- Pain or discomfort
- Swelling around your anus
- External painful swelling at anus region.
- Relieves Painful, Bleeding and Burning Piles and Anal Fissures, Shrinks Piles Mass.
- Aesculus hip.: An excellent remedy for hemorrhoids. Venous stasis. Hemorrhoids. Rectum feels full of small sticks. Burning in anus with chills up and down the back. Hemorrhoids blind or bleeding.
- Hamam. Virg.: Hemorrhoids with soreness of the affected parts. Hemorrhoids bleeding profusely with soreness of anus. Pulsation in rectum.
- Calcarea fluor.: Fissure of the anus, and intensely sore crack near the lower end of the bowel. Internal or blind piles frequently, with pain in back, generally far down on the sacrum, and constipation.
Apply on the piles 2 times a day.