- Three pungents: Anti inflammatory
Migrane is invariably a physical outcome of psychic shift mainly in anxiety & stress. Excessive bodily activity cause heavy pressure on systems leading to stress on optic and trigeminal nerves resulting in nausea or vomiting and excruciating unilateral head ache. Migrisol liberates physical & mental stress. Vomiting & intractable head ache are alleviated. Nutritional anemia is corrected. Vasodilatation calcium, phosphorous and trace elements which play an important role in relieving migraine are supplemented by migrisol.
- Adults: Taken orally and patients can have 2-3 capsules a day. Leafy vegetables and fiber-rich vegetable diet is advised. Fatty & Oily food and tamarind based food and exposure to sunlight should be completely avoided.
- Pediatric Use: Not for infants and children
- Geriatric Use: As directed by the Physician
- Diabetics / pregnant women and nursing mothers/cancer patients: Should use it strictly as directed by the physician.
- Patients receiving complementary or alternative medicine: Migrisol is compatible with other forms of treatment and has registered no adverse side effects.
- Initial Dosage: 2 or 3 capsules a day/ 1-0-1 as directed by the physician after food and never on an empty stomach. It is also the recommended starting dosage.
- Maintenance Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day
- Maximum Dosage: 2 capsules twice a day