- No side effects like 'after constipation' (usually associated with other anti-diarrheals)
- Completely safe even for infants
- Bacterial flora of intestine preserved (not so with antibiotics)
- No toxemia, usually associated with diarrhea.
Abdominal (intestinal) colic due to flatulence & indigestion
- Jatiphaladi Churna
- Dadimastak Churna
- Ashta Churna
- Shanka Bhasma
- Ananda Bairavi Rasa
- Adults: 1 Tablet per 30kg body weight 3-4 times daily
- Children: 1 Tablet 3~4 times daily
- Infants: ½ (half) Tablet 3~4 times daily, with honey or milk.