Bakson’s Gastro Aid Syrup is generally prescribed for the treatment of Gastrointestinal issues such as Hyperacidity, Belching, Flatulence, abdominal cramps and other associated ailments. It treats various digestive issues and corrects nausea and vomiting. It is also helpful in treating pancreatic disorders and infection in the intestines and can be safely used by children and adults.
- It is used for the treatment of gastrointestinal issues such as hyperacidity, belching, flatulence, abdominal cramps and associated ailments
- It relieves one from indigestion and restores lost appetite
- Is extremely helpful in providing relief from diarrhea and constipation
- It is also effective for the treatment of pancreatic disorders and intestinal infections
- Highly beneficial in treating digestive disorders
- Based on homeopathic formulation, it is safe to use and doesn’t trigger any side effects
Take 1-2 teaspoons of Bakson’s Gastro Aid Syrup with lukewarm water thrice a day for adults and reduce the dose to half for children.