It is indicated for Sinusitis, asthmatic complaints, bronchitis.
Sinuses have the same mucous membrane lining as the nose. Sinusitis is an inflammation of the paranasal sinuses. The inflammation could be caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus. The infection may also be the result of an allergic or autoimmune reaction - when the immune system attacks healthy cells. Inflammation of the sinuses nearly always occurs with inflammation of the nose.
- Weakness, mild fever, headache, pain behind the eyes and nasal discharge.
- Swelling over the face, because of inflammed sinus.
- Drosera rotundifolia Q: Cough very deep and hoarse; worse, after midnight; yellow expectoration, with bleeding from nose and mouth; retching. Deep, hoarse voice; hoarseness; laryngitis. Rough, scraping sensation deep in the fauces and soft palate.
- Lobelia Inflata: Tickling in larynx, with frequent fits of short coughing, dryness in throat, with sensation as though a solid body were there impeding both respiration and deglutition.
- Senega: Bronchial catarrh, with sore chest walls, Cough often ends in a sneeze. Rattling in chest.Difficult raising of tough, profuse mucus, in the aged.
- Blatta Orient: A remedy for breathlessness. Especially when associated with bronchitis. Cough with difficulty in breathing.
- Silphium Lac: It could be used to relieve cough, sore throat.
- Eriodictyon gl. (Yerba santa): Wheezing; breathing difficulty, with coryza and mucous secretions. Cough relieved by expectoration.
10 to 15 drops of Fourrts Senadryl for Adults,
5 to 10 drops for children in 10 Ml of water, 2 times a day or as directed by the physician.