Complaints of Children with Worm Infections. There are several types of worms that can cause problems in children, including threadworm, roundworm, strongyloides, whipworm, hookworm, ascarides.
- For Worms
- Irritability and Crying in children, constipation.
- Itching around anus with redness and at times mild fever.
- Cina Q: Gets hungry soon after a meal. Itching of anus, an irritability of temper, variable appetite, grinding of teeth.
- Chelone Q: Debility from loss of tone of digestive organs, or liver or from worms.
- Chenopodium Q: Oil of Chenopodium for hookworm and roundworm.
- Teucrium Q: Copious fetid evacuations of the consistence of pap, expulsion of ascarides.
- Adults: 10 ml of Fourrts Cinalmix twice a daily for 3 days.
- Children : 5 ml twice daily for 3 days. Repeat the treatment after 3 weeks.