- First stage of dysentery with mucus and blood and dysentery with slimy stools.
- Also indicated when stools have appearance of rice water.
- It also cover inflammatory and catarhal conditions of intestine with constant urge to empty bowels.
- Kalium phosphoricum - 3x Prostration. Weak and tired, Dysentery; stools consist of pure blood; patient becomes delirious; abdomen swells.
- Kalium muriaticum - 3x Dysentery; purging, with slimy stools. Abdominal tenderness and swelling
- Ferrum phosphoricum - 3x First stage of dysentery, with much blood in discharges. Dysentery with fever and weakness.
- Magnesia phosphorica - 3x Cramping of muscles with radiating pains while passing stools.
Adults : 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day.
Children : 1 to 2 tablets 4 times a day.