- Diarrhoea during dentition, thin watery, greenish stools foul with undigested food.
- Also indicated in watery stools with blood or yellow, slimy diarrhoea.
- Loose morning stools which at times are involuntary while passing flatus.
- Calcarea phosphorica - 3x Diarrhoea from juicy fruits or cider; during dentition. Green, slimy, hot, sputtering, undigested, fetid flatus.
- Kalium phosphoricum - 3x Diarrhoea while eating. Dysentery; stools consist of pure blood, Offensive smell.
- Natrum phosphoricum - 3x Involuntary stools on passing flatulence. Diarrhoea with colic; fears to pass flatus for fear fæces should escape.
- Ferrum phosphoricum - 3x Stools watery, bloody, undigested First stage of dysentery, with much blood in discharges.
- Natrum sulphuricum - 3x Loose morning stools, worse, after spell of wet weather. Stools involuntary, when passing flatus.
- Kalium sulphuricum - 3x Diarrhoea in the morning, evening, night, after midnight, painless, or with cramps, during menses. Chronic diarrhoea. Offensive, putrid flatus which ameliorates many abdominal symptoms.
Adults : 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day.
Children : 1 to 2 tablets 4 times a day.