- Febrile conditions associated with initial inflammatory conditions, chill.
- Sudden rise in temperature and in conditions that tend towards suppuration.
- It generally covers all mild febrile conditions.
- Ferrum phosphoricum 3X Chill daily at 1 pm. All catarrhal and inflammatory first stage diseases. In the early stages of febrile conditions.
- Kali muriaticum 3X It certainly is of great value in catarrhal affections, in sub-acute inflammatory states, fibrinous exudations, and glandular swellings
- Kali sulphuricum 3X Applicable to the later stages of inflammation
- Natrum muriaticum 3X -Chill between 9 and 11 am. Heat; violent thirst, increases with high temperature with blisters on body. Coldness of the body, and continued chilliness very marked. sweats on exertion.
- Natrum sulphuricum 3X High temperature of body that occurs due to living in damp houses, basements, cellars. They are worse in rainy weather.
Adults : 4 tablets every three hours or four times a day.
Children : 1 to 2 tablets 4 times a day.