Dhatupoustic Leh, a semi solid dosage form enriched with the goodness of herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Musli (Curculigo orchioides), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)...
- Is an aphrodisiac, increases strength and vigor of the body.
- Improves the energy levels, reduces stress and thereby correcting the decreased sexual desire.
- Helps in spermatorrhoea, premature ejaculation, impotency, nocturnal emission.
- Is used to strengthen genital organs after an infection.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): It improves the spermatogenic activity and serum hormone levels. It decreases stress, improves the level of antioxidants and vitamins A, C & E.
- Musli (Curculigo orchioides): It stimulates haemopoetic (production of all types of blood cells) function and it is beneficial in impotency.
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus): It has been found to be powerful stimulant. Rhizomes are used as tonic for strength, vigor and vitality.
10 g twice a day with milk or water or as directed by the physician.