- Due to URT infections Associated with: Bronchitis, Bronchopneumonia, Bronchietasis, Asthma, T.B., Post-influenzal cough.
- Smokers cough
- Topical Eosinophilia
- To minimize symptoms & hasten recovery in : Common cold, Sore throat, Rhinitis, Laryngitis, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis
- Safe Ayurvedic remedy for cough in infants & children
- Cough due to: URT Infections, Bronchitis, Asthma, Allergic Bronchitis, Primary Complex (Childhood Tuberculosis) Bronchiectasis, Post-measles cough, whooping cough.
Suvarna Vasant Malati, Talispatra, Shatavari, Abhrak Bhasma, Pipar, Ashwagandha, Dagdi PAshan Bhed, Guduchi, Amala, Kachura, Vasaka, Praval Bhasma, Svarna makshik Bhasma, Vasaka Ghan, Haldi
- In Acute & Severe Cough : 2 tablets thrice a day for one week
- In Chronic & Resistant Cough: 2 tablets thrice a day for 3-4 weeks ( Suitable Chemotherapy to be continued along with Dekofcyn where necessary)
- In Children : 1/2 to 1 tablet, 3 to 4 times a day with honey or water.