Chyavanaprash is named after the ancient saint Chyavana, who regained his youth and vitality by using this formulation. Rich in gooseberries and 40 powerful ayurvedic herbs, this is a unique formulation which imparts incomparable Rasayana properties to the body, nourishes Dhatus and prevents from diseases. Its harmonious, synergistic action in the body leads to better health for the young and old.
This is a geriatric tonic which is rich in Antioxidants, Vitamin C and immuno modulators.
* Strengthens the immune system, especially in children
* Acts as a cardiac stimulant
* Purifies blood
* Eliminates toxins and invigourates the liver
* Slow down the effects of aging, by delaying degeneration of cells
* Improves memory and concentration
* Improves complexion and maintains healthy skin
* Enhances fertility and nourishes reproductive tissues
* Maintains healthy metabolism and digestion
Tvak, Pathra, Nagakesara, Vilwa, Saliparni, Prisniparni, Swadamshtri, Sringi, Thamalaki, Kashmari, Bilwa, Patala, Agnimantham, Bala, Syonakam, Pippali, Draksha, Jeevanthi, Pushkaramoola, Agaru, Harithaki, Guduchi, Ridhi, Jeevaka, Edavaka, Sati, Mustha, Punarnava, Meda, Mudgaparni, Mashaparni, Chandana, Vidari, Vasa, Kakoli, Kakanasika, Utpala, Sukshmaila,Gajakrishna, Brihatidwaya, Pippali, Honey, Thugasheeri, Ghee, Thaila, Amalaki, Guda.
Adult: 15gm (1 tablespoon) twice daily preferably with milk or as directed by the physician.
Children: Half the adult dosage.