- Is the most famous Rasayan in Ayurveda as immunity booster, vitalizer and general tonic.
- Is regarded as an anti-oxidant and facilitates healing process.
- Ensures smooth functioning of respiratory system and provides nourishment to the cells.
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis): It is an anti-oxidant, immunomodulatory, gastro protective and reduces the cholesterol levels.The aqueous extract of the drug helps in reduction of inflammation and immuno suppression.
- Bel (Aegele Marmelose): The fruit of bilva are considered Balvardhak (providing strength). It is also used as anti- inflammatory.
- Vidarikand (Ipomea Digitata): It is an aphrodisiac, general tonic and helps in nervous debility. It is also useful in skin problems, hepatic disorders and constipation.
Kesar (Crocus Sativus): It is used to provide nourishment to the cells and provides strength to the body. It is also used in Agnimandya (Loss of appetite).
ADULT: One teaspoonful (approx 12g) twice a day with honey/warm milk. CHILD(3-12 years old):Half teaspoonful (approx 6g) twice a day.