Vitiligo and hypo-pigmentary disorders.
Oral Caratol e along with topical Tolenorm helps in rapid increase of melanogenesis
Increases dendrite length of melanocytes for effective melanin transfer
- Smilax chinensis possess antimutagenic effect and cleaves toxicity. Prevents premature aging of the skin.
- Embelia ribes scavenges the free radicals and contains most effective antioxidant, embelin.
- Elettaria cardamomum possess anti-oxidant activity and coolant property.
- Withania somnifera possess photosensitizing agents and triggers genetic memory of skin to produce melanin in response to sun exposure.
- Psoralen present in Psoralea corylifolia accelerates the photo-oxidation of DOPA and promotes pigmentation.
- Piperine Piper longum promotes melanocyte proliferation and transfers melanin pigment to the skin.
Adults: one capsule in morning and two capsules at night before food with milk or water.
Children above 10 years: One capsule a day before food with milk or water.