SBL Baryta Muriaticum Trituration Tablet is a homeopathic medicine recommended for mental weakness, insanity, enlarged glands and sexual excitement which are a group of symptoms that are hard to cure. It is strongly related to the nervous system that is associated with profound muscular weakness. This remedy is most suited for individuals being inclined to develop an aneurysm (a condition wherein an artery enlarges like balloons). It works on lower gastro intestinal tract wherein rectum is involved.
- Recommended for treating cerebral disability in children who have delayed development as well as for the aged people having some kind of mental retardation
- Treat symptoms associated with nervous disorders, for instance, seizures, accompanied by restiveness, rigidity and a loss of emotional response
- Helps in treating the hand and feet of the patients who may have a sensation that their limbs are heavy and paralyzed with experiences of wobbliness and jerking
- Given to people with engorged glands, probably the parotid or cervical glands, together with aching throat and perhaps tonsillitis
- People enduring symptoms of stroke or acute eczema are also likely to respond excellently to this homeopathic remedy
- Burning and pricking in excoriated places and small itchy eruptions on the head, nape of the neck, abdomen, and thighs are reduced and healed
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue. For adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day. In acute cases a dose every hour or two and in severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes. Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.