Bakson's B60 Inflamed Mucosa Drop is a homeopathic preparation effective in relieving from inflammation and catarrhal infections of mucous membranes.It is also useful in the treatment of skin rashes, cataract and eye irritation.
- Lemna minor
- Ferrum phos
- Pulsatilla nig.
- Used for the management of skin rashes
- Helpful in fighting against cataract and eye irritation
- Assists to treat inflammation and catarrhal infections of mucous membranes
- The drops do not have side effects
- As directed, an adult can take 8-10 drops, 3-4 times daily, whereas, in case of children, they can be given 3-5 drops in some water