Bakson's B13 Prostatitis Drop is used in several syndromes with varying clinical features like urgency to urinate, frequency of urination, burning with urination (dysuria), poor urine flow or inability to begin a urine stream.
- The ingredients used act on irritability to the genito-urinary organs and is used to treat general and sexual debility
- It is helpful in promoting nutrition and tissue building
- The drop is beneficial in abnormal enlargement of the prostate, epididymitis, and urinary difficulties
- It is consisting of ingredients that act on a membrano-prostatic portion of urethra
- It is helpful in treating painful and burning micturation
Take 10-15 drops, that is to be diluted in water and then consumed.