Graviola (Annona muricata) which is also called Hanuman phala is the favorite fruit of Lord Hanuman. The fruit is a rich source of vitamins B1, B2 and C. Now a days in the United States and Europe, graviola is sold as a popular adjunctive natural therapy for cancer.
- The active constituent Acetogenin, fights with cancer, specifically breast and liver cancer.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Phytochemicals present in fruit regulates blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
- Prevents side-effects of allopathic medications like nausea, weakness and burning sensation.
- Reduces oxidative stress and improves eye health.
- Treats infections caused by bacteria and parasites.
- Helps to improve gastrointestinal health.
- Is used to treat hypertension.
- Combats aging disease.
Each 5g contains: Graviola Fruit powder: 3.15g, Malto-dextrin: 1.65g & Stevia Leaf extract: 0.075g
DOSAGE: Mix a sachet with lukewarm water or milk and have an empty stomach.
A study demonstrated that a graviola fruit extract (GFE) significantly downregulated EGFR gene expression and inhibited the growth of BC cells and xenografts.
Ref: Zhou K., et. al., Selective growth inhibition of human breast cancer cells by graviola fruit extract in vitro and in vivo involving downregulation of EGFR expression., Nutr Cancer, 2011, 63(5):795-80