- For relief of angina pectoris, since it acts by dilatation of the coronary artery.
- For relief of headaches and high blood pressure, when immediate relief is desired (as it dilates blood vessels and lowers blood pressure).
- When VITESSON does not relieve headache, give AMYGLIA.
- Spasmodic affections e.g. dysmenorrhea, asthma, whooping cough, convulsions in infants, migraine etc.
- A crushed tablet placed under tongue frequently, aborts an attack of epilepsy.
1/2 tablet, 3 times a day, 1/2 hour before food on an empty stomach