- OEDEMA : Mild to Moderate
- Renal : Insufficiency, Malfunction, Nephritis
- Cardiac: Mild to moderate High B.P., congestive heart failure
- Pulmonary congestion
- Oedema : postural, anaemic
- Routine Use: Iiopathic oedema, late middle & old age when kidney function is
- diminished. For short term reduction of introcular pressure, particularly pre-operative and post-operative.
Daruharida, Punarnava, Haritaki, Guduchi, Suntha, Ikshu mul, Jeshti Madha, Haldi, Anantamul, Saunf, Deodar, Bharangi Mul, Gokshura, Kala-kadu, Patola, Nirgundi, Nim Pan, Amala, Pashanbheda, Dusparsha, Eranda Mul, Vidanga, Apamarga, Sahianjan, Kavach Mul, Shankapushpi, Shilajit, Guggul
1-2 tablets at a time. Maximum 6 tabs. in 24 hours in divided doses. LAst dose not to be given late in the evening particularly during initiation of treatment. (Interval between two doses is to be adjusted as per individual requirements).