Positive Advantages of Aloes Compound:
- Stimulates and Establishes: normal ovulatory menstrual cycles.
- Ensures: Proper quality and quantity of cervical mucous.
- Enhances: Receptivity for conception upto 50% to 60%.
- No danger of: hyper-stimulation of ovaries as in the cases with Clomiphene and Gonadotrophin.
- Improves general health: Haematinic, Liver corrective, Relieves constipation, Induces sense of well-being.
- Convenient and Safe: specially for teenagers and unmarried where pelvic examination, investigations and hormonal treatment are not possible or desirable.
- Aloes Compound can be given advantageously to counter side effects after discontinuation of contraceptive pills.
Indications & Dosages:
Irregular and Scanty Menses, Amenorrhoea, Delayed Menarche: 2 tablets twice or thrice a day for 3-4 months. (Discontinue when pregnancy is suspected).
Dysmenorrhoea: 2 tablets thrice a day from 3 to 5 days before the expected date of menses till menses begins and pain subsides. To be repeated for 3-4 cycles.
To counteract side effects of Contraceptive pills: 2 tablets twice or thrice a day (a course of 100 to 200 tablets). To be repeated as and when required.
Female Infertility: When menstrual pattern and quantity of flow are normal: to induce normal ovulatory cycles & to improve fertility index, 2 tablets twice a day, starting from 1st day of m.c. to the 14th day of the cycle. To be repeated every cycle till wife misses the period and pregnancy is confirmed.
Aloes Indica, Bol(Hira, Raktya), Jeevanti, Kamboji, Manjistha, Hurmal Kasis