Shikakai hair wash powder contains anti-fungal properties which help nourish the scalp and prevents problems such as itching and dryness of the scalp. Neem, which is one of the main ingredients of
The anti-fungal properties of shikakai nourish your scalp and prevent itching and dryness. Shikakai has been used in the Indian subcontinent since ancient times as an Ayurvedic hair wash and natural conditioner. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants which are essential for proper hair growth.
Shikakai Hair Wash powder:
- The anti-fungal properties of shikakai nourish your scalp and prevent itching and dryness. Neem has a regenerative property and stimulates hair follicle and functions
- It protects the scalp from the damage caused by the free radicals.
- Satala is rich in essential nutrients like Vitamin C and doesn’t make the scalp dry. Reetha has antibacterial activity and prevents dandruff.
- Methi prevents hair fall, contains lecithin and promotes hair growth. A high content of protein in Fenugreek explains its restorative ability on damaged and falling hair Moist the hair with water.
- Take a small portion of Herbodaya Shikkai Hairwash powder in a bowl and add water. Apply the mixture to the hair and massage through the scalp and hair with the fingers.
- Leave the mixture on hair for 2 minutes. Rinse the hair thoroughly with clean water.