Why do you get tensed?
It simply means that you are nervous, or uneasy, a feeling of nervousness that makes you unable to relax due to a situation that you face. When someone is gripped by anxiety, they may notice that they find more and more things to inspire feelings of nervousness. There are various ways you could overcome this situation
1. Assess your nerves, decide to stop fighting your nervous feelings
2. Rehearse beforehand.Just like everything else, we improve our confidence and abilities with extra practice.
3. Breathe.Try learning some techniques to take deep, relaxing breaths.
4. Turn nervous thoughts into affirmations. Open the gates to your nervous feelings
5. Use visualization techniques.
Tension headaches could be causing your head feeling like it’s very heavy and you may feel pressure or tightness on the back and sides of the head or across the forehead. You need good sleep, and try meditation technique to relieve stress & Tension. Because anxiety can also cause head pressure and some feel it as tension headache.
Since behaving anxiously stresses the body, anxiety can cause co-ordination and thinking problems, which can cause difficulty speaking, talking, and/or moving your mouth or tongue.
Baksons Tense Aid Tablets
A formulation competent in dealing with various manifestations of stress disorders. Helps one cope up with stress which has become a part of modern life.
It is indicated in:
- Mental & Physical Debility
- Weakness of memory
Ingredients – Baksons Tense Aid Tablets Contains: Abrus precatorius 6ch, ignatia 6ch, atropa belladonna 6 ch, Calendula officinalis 6x ch, chelidonium majus 6x CH, Kali. Phosphoricum 6 CH, viburnum opulus 6 ch, zincum picricum 6 CH
Dosage of Tense Aid-Adults: 2 tablets, 3 times a day. Children: 1 tablets, 3 times a day.