According to the ancient Indian system of medicine NEELIBHRINGADI is a potent solution to the ailments related to hair. It is prepared as per the ancient ayurvedic scripture - 'Sahasrayogam'.
Here are some of the main features
- 1) It prevents the hair loss.
- 2) It helps in nurturing dark and lustrous hair.
- 3) It protects the scalp from infection and itching.
- 4) It is very beneficial to cool head and eyes.
- 5) It is effective for skin ailments on head.
- 6) It provides sound sleep.
- 7) It is effective against dandruff and baldness.
- Cows milk : 25ml/100ml
- Buffalos milk : 25ml/100ml
- Glycyrrhiza glabra : 1.5gm/100ml
- Arus precatorius – Root : 3.5gm/100ml
- Antimony Sulphate : 1.5gm/100ml
- Coconut oil : 100gm/100ml
- Indigofera tinctoria : 12.5gm/100ml
- Eclipta alba : 12.5gm/100ml
- Cardiospermum Halicacabum : 12.5gm/100ml
- Emblica oficinalis : 12.5gm/100ml
- Goats milk : 25ml/100ml
- Coconut milk : 25ml/100ml
- Apply this oil all over the scalp by using fingertips thoroughly to penetrate the oil into the growing ends of the hair.
- Apply for 20 to 45 minutes.
- Then take bath by using soap, bengal gram, green gram or Kalans Thalipodi.
- Storage: Cool and dry place, normal M/East climate
- Warning: Protect from direct sunlight.
- Use the solution within 6 months from opening the seal.