Varicose veins are enlarged, swollen, and twisting veins, often appearing blue or dark purple. They are caused when faulty valves in the veins allow blood to flow in the wrong direction.
- Vericosis & Varicose Ailments
- Swelling, aching, and painful legs veins look twisted, swollen, and lumpy (bulging).
- The veins are blue or dark purple.
- Pain, swelling, heaviness, and pain over or around the enlarged veins.
- muscular cramps at night.
- It relieves the venous congestion and lowers bluish black discoloration of skin.
- It is also useful in varicose ulcers and itching of varicose veins
Hamamelis vir oil, echinacea ang, calendula off, arnica montana oil, Pulsatilla nig, lycopodium oil in vegetable oil base
Apply sufficient quantity on affected parts and gently massage.