- Phyllanthus niruri can relieve hepatitis, tuberculosis and viral infections and is also useful in relieving other liver problems.
- Fumaria parviflora is used in the treatment of jaundice, hepatomegaly, splenomegaly.
- Picrorhiza kurroa is used for jaundice, liver infections caused by fever, allergy, and asthma.
- Capparis spinosa is used as hepatoprotective.
- Eclipta alba helps to expel body toxins, helps to detoxify liver and body and boosts body immunity.
- Cichorium intybus plant is used in treatment of sluggishness of the liver, biliary stasis, jaundice, enlargement of spleen.
- Terminalia chebula and Tephrosia purpurea shows excellent hepato-protective effects against drug induced toxicities.
DosageAdults: 1 to 2 teaspoonful three times a day.
Children: 1 to 2 teaspoonful three times a day.