kanakasava is widely used in the treatment of respiratory conditions such as Asthma, cough, fever and bleeding diseases. It is a natural mucolytic and bronchodilator. It is also used in treatment of bleeding diseases, injuries and chronic fever. It helps to relieve chest mucous congestion.
- Nikhilaan Shwaasaan – useful in wide variety of respiratory diseases – asthma, bronchitis etc.
- Kasa – useful in cold, cough
- Yakshma – useful in tuberculosis
- Kshataksheena – useful in emaciated people, useful in post injury care, useful in weight gaining therapy
- Jeerna Jvara – useful in recuperation treatment after chronic fever
- Raktapitta – useful in bleeding disorders such as nasal bleeding
- Urakshata – useful in chest injury