- Our immunity system detects & fights the microbes entering the body. Compromised immunity leads to illness. Absence of disease is not enough to indicate good health.
- We have to protect ourselves. Have a good immunity … say no to viral, bacterial & other infections.
- Preventive care has its own significance in Ayurveda.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) – has immunomodulatory, antibacterial, anti fungal, antiviral & muscle relaxant properties. It cures allergies, asthama & alleviates stress. Human trials show that Tulsi can increase lung capacity and reduce labored breathing.
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) – has immune-modulatory & antibacterial effect. Balances hormones after meals, boosts metabolism and controls sugar.
- Shunti (Gingiber officinale) – has anti inflammatory & stimulatory effects on digestive tract. It reduces stress and energizes body.
- Krishna Maricha (Piper nigrum) – has antipyretic, immune – stimulant, antioxidant, antiseptic, antispasmodic action & aids in absorption of nutrients. It enhances the bioavailability of food & medicine.